Помощь - Поиск - Пользователи - Календарь
Полная версия этой страницы: English speaking!
Форум Союза "Жулдыз" > Тематические форумы > Флейм
Страницы: 1, 2, 3
Оля Глушковская
Цитата(Адилька @ 17.4.2008, 12:54) *
What about exams? do you have any?

No, I don't have any. 'Cuz I'm studying Design, and there is no possible exams in Design. Only projects, reports, essays, presentations and portfolio submitions. So I'm kinda lucky =)) Unfortunately missed this week, guess what, had cought chicken pox wink.gif The most unexpected thing that happened to me since I'm here. So now I'm all covered with "green old stuff", which also more commonly known in former Soviet Union as 'zelenka'. But that was fun anyway, to get it presicely on ma 21st B-day biggrin.gif
I don't know about the weather, but it was sunny outside ma window and sometimes rainy as well. rolleyes.gif
Адилька
Oh, dear!!!))))) it's awfull!!!! (but it is really funny)))) Now it is very hot in Pavlodar!!!It is so strange!!!! Is it typical for british to write "ma" istead of "my", or "u" instead of "u" , etc.? (I meant in the web)
Оля Глушковская
Цитата(Адилька @ 20.4.2008, 14:10) *
Is it typical for british to write "ma" istead of "my", or "u" instead of "u" , etc.? (I meant in the web)

It's not even typical for British, but also for Americans 2 do that. Actually it was used mostely in sms, but now it's everywhere, even in adverts. So... there r hundreds abbreviations and stuff like 'gr8' instead of 'great', etc. It is easier and more common now. And there r plenty of brochures now on the internet to explain what 'dat' means. wink.gif
Адилька
Well, I think that in the nearliest future students will have to learn a new subject which will teach how to communicate through the Internet with native English speakers. Yesterday I had the 1st exam on English (we have 5 examinations: speaking, grammar, reading, listening, composition). The 1st exam was composition. This month is full of different exams, tests and so on.
Оля Глушковская
Цитата(Адилька @ 8.5.2008, 12:58) *
This month is full of different exams, tests and so on.

Good luck with it then!

I've just finished ma 2 year in here.. gonna work 4 couple of weeks & go home!! rolleyes.gif
How's everythin' in Kazakhstan? Should b nice weather,huh?
Адилька
Wel, how to say. It is very hot now and it was very hot yesterday, but last night it was -2 below zero! The weather is unexpected! And what about England? It must be wonderfull there!
Оля Глушковская
Цитата(Адилька @ 26.5.2008, 17:01) *
And what about England? It must be wonderfull there!

Not reaaaly. Ystrday we went 2 Rutland Water Park and it was freezing. Windy and rainy as well. It was hot 2 weeks ago, now it feels like fall again. So I'm looking frwd 2 summer in Kokshetau very much smile.gif
Адилька
Oh, dear! And I am looking forward to summer in the UK!!!!!!!)))))
Ainaro4ka
Hi vsem)))))

Elena Aleksandrowna, es ist sehr gut, dass viele Menschen auf Englisch sprechen können! Ich glaube, dass ich Englisch lernen muss)))
Aber schade, dass nicht so mehr Leute Deutsch verstehen)))
Gibt es hier die Kinder, die auf Deutsch sprechen können? Ich möchte neues Thema öffnen, aber ich glaube, dass das umsonst ist)))))
Елена Дмитриенко
Аinara! Lfs ist zehr gut!
Оля Глушковская
Цитата(Адилька @ 27.5.2008, 17:19) *
Oh, dear! And I am looking forward to summer in the UK!!!!!!!)))))

Hey, Adil'! How's ur summer in UK?Hav u seen smth that impressed u? Please, share ur vision, I'm really interested!
Алина
yes,Adil!what about it?
We have a realy good weather this week!and it is great!but haven't done any photos...sad.gif
and what about you,Olya!?can you show us some your photos?please,I realy have an interest!!!

Erzhan!can you or want you join us?
Оля Глушковская
Цитата(Алина @ 9.10.2008, 10:18) *
and what about you,Olya!?can you show us some your photos?please,I realy have an interest!!!

I'm afraid there is a limit 2 the photos I can upload onto this website. U can either register on Facebook.com, or vkontakte.ru and find me there.
There are plenty of photos I've got 'bout England on that social utilities. Feel free 2 add me as a friend as Olga Glushkovskaya - on Facebook, or Ольга Глушковская in 'vkontakte'.

Hope my info was helpfull

Cheers,
Olya
Алина
o,thanks!I'll try to find you in 'vkontakte"..smile.gif
Для просмотра полной версии этой страницы, пожалуйста, пройдите по ссылке.
Русская версия IP.Board © 2001-2024 IPS, Inc.